|What is the secret project? How can I participate?|
Passion: Painting and calligraphy
It is a disorder characterised by Mood cycling over a period of 2 years, but have not met diagnostic criteria for Bipolar I / II or depressive disorder.
Prevalence: 0.04%-1%; M=F
Typical onset is in adolescents or early adulthood, but can also be seen in children (episodes for Atleast 1year).
According to DSM V, 6 diagnostic criterion to be followed:
1. >= 2years - episodes of Hypomania and depressive experience not meeting full DSM V criteria for Hypomania or major depressive disorder(MDD)
2. Above criteria present a 1/2 the time during a 2 year period with not >2months of symptom remission.
3. No h/o diagnosis for manic, hypomanic or MDD .
4. Symptoms cannot be accounted for by a psychotic disorder like schizophrenia, schizoaffective, schizophreniform or delusional disorder.
5. Symptoms not accounted for by substance abuse or medical condition.
6. Symptoms cause distress or significant impairment in social and occupational functioning.