I read about ocular signs seen in patients with thyrotoxicosis. On googling and partly my work, studying these signs has become so simple to remember. -
1. STellwag sign - The person STares due to infrequent blinking.
2. Moebius sign - Lack of convergence ( MOBility ). Understand it as: Meeting Of EyeBalls Is UnSuccessful !!
3. JellINeK sign - Superior eyelid fold is INKed (hyperpigmented)
4. Enroth's sign - Edema of eyelids and conjunctiva
5. Joffroy sign - Wrinkles are OFF ( absent ) on upward gaze
6. DaLRymple sign - Lid Retraction
7. VON graeffe sign - LID LAG (three letters in von, lid and lag each )
Also check out the video of thyroid eye signs by IkaN here.
Hope that helped :)
- Jaskunwar Singh